Most Recent Episode Nobody Loves Me
Have you ever felt this way before? That nobody loves you? If so, you're not alone. I've felt that nobody loves me before, and in fact felt this way during many of my down moments in the past, such as times when I felt neglected or pushed aside.
Have you ever felt this way before? That nobody loves you? If so, you're not alone. I've felt that nobody loves me before, and in fact felt this way during many of my down moments in the past, such as times when I felt neglected or pushed aside. It was only lately that I learned to break out of this thinking pattern, and today I want to share how you can do so too.
In this latest episode of The Personal Excellence Podcast, I share
* Why there has been a lack of updates lately (and my apologies about it!) [0:22]
* Why I would feel that nobody loves me [2:47]
* How I addressed this negative thinking pattern, and how you can too [4:49]
* Why it's not true that nobody loves you [5:26]
* Where true self-love should come from [10:48]
* Why celebrities face self-love issues despite having the love of millions of fans [12:13]
* What happens when you pursue a relationship for the sake of feeling loved [13:17]
* Getting to the root of why you think "nobody loves me" [15:21]
* My childhood experiences that led me to this belief [16:08]
* Times when I was bullied in school [20:19]
* How I resolved these negative memories [23:31]
* My gratitude to you guys [28:52]
* An exercise for you to dig into the belief "nobody loves me" [30:35]
* How to start building up your self-love [34:51]
* Why there is no dichotomy between self-love and personal growth [37:14]
* My reminder to you [38:36]
Listen to the podcast via my online player,
Amazon Music, or subscribe directly to my RSS feed.
The Personal Excellence PodcastShow Menu Podcast Subscription Menu Listen on iTunesListen on SpotifyListen on GoogleListen on TuneInListen on CastboxListen on PocketCastsListen on OvercastSubscribe via RSSNobody Loves MeShow Podcast Information
If you've found The Personal Excellence Podcast useful, I'd really appreciate it if you can leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review makes a difference and will help spread the message of conscious living to the world. Thank you!
Nobody Loves Me [Transcript]
Welcome to The Personal Excellence Podcast. The show that's all about helping you be your best self and live your best life. Now, your host, Celestine Chua!
Celestine Chua: Welcome to The Personal Excellence Podcast Episode 17, I'm Celes from PersonalExcellence.co!
First off, I want to apologize for the slow updates in the past months, if not year. For those of you who are not on the PE newsletter, do join -- it's at personalexcellence.
GUID: https://personalexcellence.co/?post_type=podcast&p=75513 Release Date: 14/03/2019, 06:07:00