Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app, now available in English, Spanish (LATAM), French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Ukrainian and Korean:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced kahoots
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Compete with friends in study groups
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by sharing your screen to Apple TV or via video conferencing apps
- Play a live kahoot using SharePlay. Start a FaceTime call and select the kahoot you want to play. No host is required - everyone can participate!
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Assign a kahoot to challenge family members and friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced kahoots for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced kahoots, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms