AudioNote links the notes you take to the audio recorded when you take them. The result is a linked index of your recording that quickly provides invaluable audio context for your notes.
• Amplified audio recording, automatically adapting to room size and volume level
• Noise reduction filter, eliminating unwanted background noise
• Recording can be paused and restarted as necessary, with no time limit
• Notes are linked with the recorded audio at the time they were taken
• Rich text notes - customizable fonts, colors, bullets, symbols with timestamps
• Handwritten notes and drawings
• Photos, shapes, text highlighting
• PDF slides - take notes directly on presentation slides and other documents
• Tap notes to seek to the linked audio
• Tap and hold to seek slightly beforehand
• Notes follow along with playback, highlighting and auto-scrolling
• Adjustable playback speed with automatic pitch correction
Organize, Sync & Share
• Create folders to organize your files by class, project, client, etc.
• Automatically sync between devices using iCloud or Dropbox
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, AirDrop, Wifi & more
• Cross-platform support for iOS, Mac, & Windows
• Higher quality recording
• Import pre-recorded audio and add notes
• Time of Day timestamps for meeting minutes
• 1 month Free Trial
Avoid confusion and embarrassing, costly mistakes. With the instant access and added clarity of AudioNote, you will take more effective notes, save time and ultimately achieve better results. Download AudioNote today.
AudioNote 2 offers the AudioNote 2 Pro subscription for $9.99 / year along with a 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate specified above. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.