If you try one new workout app today let this be it.
This app is the perfect Calisthenics Companion for Tracking, Motivation and Education from Beginner to Advanced levels.
Download and set up a plan with a few taps, or set up your personal plan with routines that you can easily and effectively add to workouts that you schedule.
Start Gaining Muscle Now
The Free Version contains 50 exercises in 5 categories, with full functionality.
-You can explore and use the full potential of Calisthenics Mastery through the free content.
-You can unlock Advanced Exercises, Easy-to-use Workout Plans and Motivating Workout Modes as you progress in Calisthenics.
- Routines, to group your reps the way You want.
- Schedule, for creating flexible and powerful Workout Plans
- Workout Player, to count time, tick your reps and show whats next
- Log, to see your past activity
- Progress Percentage, to follow your progress
- Animating workout icons to help you executing the exercises
- Rest Timer
- Workout Notifications
- Exercise descriptions and progression levels
- Muscles Worked by Exercises are listed with Work Intensity
- Exercise Videos from YouTube
- Workout Days Streak Counter
- Integration with the Health app: Your workouts and burned calories will be visible in the Health app.
FREE version includes all the Basic Moves to start Bodyweight Workout:
- Pushups - 10 Exercises
- Squats - 10 Exercises
- Pullups - 10 Exercises
- Leg Raises - 10 Exercises
- Bridges - 10 Exercises
More exercises can be purchased as extra content:
- Handstand Push-ups
- Forearm Exercises
- Human Flags
- Neck Training
- Lower Leg Training
- Front Lever
- Active Stretching
- Muscle Up
Purchase Pro upgrade to access the following features:
Auto Progress, to increase reps automatically after workout
Adjustable Progression Standards
Fun, Challenging and Motivating Workout Modes to keep you on track:
-Tabata -> An essential tool to create high intensity interval trainings with a few taps.
- Bring Sally Up -> This workout challenge is so fun and challenging at the same time it will make you want to do it everyday
- Deck of Cards -> Set an exercise to each suit and go through a shuffled deck performing them according to the point value of the card.
Try how easy it is to apply a new workout plan with the 2 plans included for free.
The routines and your scheduled is created for you automatically, you just set the difficulty, and start working out.
You never get bored of working out if you switch between plans every now and then.
Save your data to iCloud, or to get it as a file and restore it later through iTunes.
What's New in Version 3.6
Full support for Unilateral Exercises have been added: now you can set left and right side to unilateral exercises, they autoprogress correctly and show up right on the workout screen.
I implemented supersets in the app based on requests for this feature.
Add your routines to a workout and then set up the superset multiplier: (AB)x3 = ABABAB
New score-calculations added, this will add a score to each exercise category and sum it up on the logs screen.
Time filtering of the log screen added.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)