New update not working in iPhone 8 Plus
Planes Live Free is a simple yet powerful flight tracking tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate our flight tracker - the simple, clean and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes and biplanes online all over the world
* Get notified about the flight schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and picture to its route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departures and arrivals schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Weather Overlays
* Unlimited number of alerts
* 2x faster data update
* Terminal, Check In, Gate and Baggage info
* No Ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
- 1 week subscription with 3-day free trial ($2.99 USD)
- 1 year subscription ($19.99 USD)
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
The airline tracker app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
If you live in the European Union and wish to cancel your order, you may do so within 14 days. You can do this by following the process laid out in the Apple App Store. Please note and acknowledge: you cannot cancel your order or obtain a refund if you have downloaded the app and started using it (i.e. for example, by opening and using the App).
What's New in Version 1.34.0
- Performance and stability improvements
Weather or Not Apps, LLC
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 or later
iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
It use to work great. Now you can track only today’s flight. What about flight in the air which took off yesterday. Such a simple logic missed by app creators.Sad.
Flightradar 24 is best free of cost and accurate flight updates
Search engine does not work properly
I’ve installed the app on 7/01/2020 opting for the trial version and uninstalled the same day. But charged me after 3 days for premium version with out asking me .... ridiculous 😡
It is very good and it shows flight time so good
App crashing frequently on my million dollar iphone what the f
It’s a good app which allows you to track and search flights, thought a lot of advertisements hamper the continuity and the flow of its functioning. It becomes irritating after a while
Unsolicited auto premium subscription and no clearing to cancel it Be careful while trying this otherwise will lead to unnecessary deduction of you money struggling for cancelation and refund
Fabulous app 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
You deducted ₹419 from my account as a bill for your subscription and I was not at all aware of taking any subscription in this app
Please make it cheaper so that everybody can use this app.
Accurate and easy to use, very convenient
I didn’t used this app at all, I don’t even know from it got installed, maybe from Instagram
I just check my subscriptions and this app is billing me without consent.
You should ask before charging someone
I tracked WB0202 but it couldn’t track.
This is the good app for tracking the plane
App Crashes every minutes.
Good info provided
Really gud get the information correctly awesome it’s really amazing the best app used ever lovely
Awesome app to useful
The app post the recent update shows Russian language flight to and from location. Apart from that things are fine.
good companion for tension free for persons at arrival airport
Lovely app to track
I had not subscribed so please return my money I don’t know any thing about it I even don’t know how and why to use it. Please.
Just noted that some new airports are missing in the map. For Eg (CNN, India)
Why don't you be honest enough to mention trial version in the first place..
Excellent app for tracking of flight
Excellent, very informative and useful.
Speechless 😶 it’s just awesome 👌👌👌
I deleted the app before trial period ran out, still got charged.
Can’t track flights in Indore for Indorekpatidat
Very accurate timing
It’s a very helpful app.
ET 687 unable to find on route
This is absolutely accurate app
No live time updates. Flight delays are not being updated on time. Only scheduled time is shown in the arrival screen.
Fantastic app, very useful
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY AWESOME APP AND USEFUL YOU CAN’T GET A APP LIKE THIS ANYWHERE. DOWNLOAD AND BE A PLANES LIVE’S USER. IT IS VERY USEFUL
When i press the flight number it is showing all details that the flight is on course, but when i press track then it shows nothing just the screen !
it shows plane has completed 80%of jorney though it has not been started yet
Doesn’t show Air Arabia G9. Doesn’t show any flight from Sharjah Airport.