My favourite app which keeps me accountable, on track, and happy.
Bookly helps you track your reading in real-time, manage your books, make a habit out of reading and see your progress over time.
Add real books, e-books or audiobooks to your collections, track reading with the timer and get access to awesome stats that will help you improve and read even more. Set goals and reminders to stay motivated, get weekly and monthly infographic reports on your progress.
TRACK YOUR READING IN REAL-TIME
- Start the timer every time you read with a simple tap
- Record your current page number of the books you're reading
- See how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace
- Set a Book Goal to finish your book by a given time
- Add your own rating, thoughts, and quotes for each book
- Play ambient sounds while you read
- Generate awesome Infographics style reports for every book
- Unlock achievements to stay motivated and read even more
GET READING STATS & RESULTS
- Get tons of insightful Stats: total read time, pages read, reading speed, estimated book finish time, daily reading time, days you read in a row, reading streak and more
- Generate Reading Reports with graphs and stats per book/month/year
- Set Monthly or Yearly Goals in number of hours, pages or books
- Set daily reminders to keep you motivated to achieve your reading goals
- Use the powerful Bookly Assistant to read more, get personalized reading suggestions, reminders, reports and a lot more
- Share your progress directly from the app
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BOOKS
- Track and manage your entire library of books, e-books and audiobooks
- Setup your own custom book Collections, like "Wishlist", "Favourites"
- Get book details by scanning the ISBN barcode or searching online directly in the app
- Store and sync your books among devices using iCloud
- Never lose a book again, mark a book as lent or borrowed
- - -
Bookly is free to download and use. No online account or signup needed. The Pro version is free with a 7 day trial, after which we offer three subscription packages: $4.99/month (1 Month Subscription), $19.99/6 months (6 Month Subscription), and $29.99/year (1 Year Subscription). All other features remain free to use indefinitely.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Important: This app is for book TRACKING and MANAGEMENT. Book content and the actual reading is not done in the app.*
What's New in Version 1.9.16
- you can now generate custom reports for any period of time in the assistant tab
- in the stats screen you can now see and manage a list of all your reading sessions in chronological order
- bug fixes and improvements
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4
English, Chinese, French, German, Romanian, Spanish
This is honestly the best app ever for a book lover.
Not able to use it
Yes, I am a very good procrastinator. I love to read and learn from books not from schools. This app helps me to keep track of my progress.
After logging in the time, the app asks for the page number, I read on kindle and the page number in kindle differentiates from physical books. This app has no feature to convert the page number and if I don’t write the page number then it doesn’t let me save the logged in time, therefore unusable for me. A subscription based app should have such a basic feature.
I highly recommend this app because this all has made me to read more books means more time on reading !! Thanks bookly
This app would be perfect if it included a set of calm nature sounds to listen while reading.
When I start reading the book and only the timer starts and I am not able to read the book. Please help or otherwise it is a good app.
I am not able to read any book
Only timer starts but there are no pages to read and timer goes on!!
This is really a great app for tracking your reading progress( yes, you can do that through Goodreads too, but can it tell your reading speed, estimate your finishing time??) I love how I can add the books and keep track of them. The ‘add book quotes’ and ‘your thoughts’ are great features too.. please come up with more challenges and achievements levels as it’s so much fun to unlock them.
I have many books but keep forgetting to make the time to read. Using this, I can track my reading progress in a granular manner. Love the app. It just needs to improve notetaking and have text recognition in the pictures for notetaking
Please keep it up...we need it badly..plase provide RuPay card payment
Readers who love to track the time they are reading, and are obsessed with spreadsheets of your reading data. This is the only app you need.
This is more than perfect.
After the new update on 10.1.2017, the app has stopped responding. Please check. The app opens and closes suddenly everytime.
Really nice and must have app for the book lovers. You can track your reading progress for both book and Kindle. Worth for money.
Bookout is a fantastic app for keeping track of the books you've read and the ones you plan to read. Will definitely recommend it anyone who reads on a regular basis or is just getting back to reading.
My only gripe is that books added via built in search sometimes do not have the right page numbers or cover art. A simple editing option for added books would solve this issue since he user can tailor the books to his exact copy.