5-Minute Clinical Consult (2019) - A best seller for over 25 years, delivers fast up-to-date guidance on 900+ medical conditions on your mobile device. Exclusive bonus features include 200 pediatric topics, images, 42 built-in calculators and 200+ interactive flowcharts
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 is a practical, highly organized resource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics. It provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. Designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine physicians and published by the leading publisher in medical content:
* Get quick access to all-new topics, including Advance Care Planning, Geriatric Care, and Medical Marijuana.
* Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic INTERACTIVE algorithms
* ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
* Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
* Includes bonus content from 5MinuteConsult.com, but you can access this valuable, evidence-based content using mobile workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care.
* Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms.
* Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
* Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
* Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallachís Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
Based on: 27th Edition
Author: Mark B Stephens MD, MS, FAAFP;Frank J Domino MD; Robert A Baldor MD, FAAFP; Jeremy Golding MD, FAAFP
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
What's New in Version 3.2.7
- UI/UX enhancements
Skyscape Medpresso Inc
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 17+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)