This app is right
Letterboxd for iOS puts the popular social network for film lovers on your iPhone or iPad, so you can log films and catch up on your friends’ activity with ease.
Sign in with your existing account (or create one for free) to enjoy our all-new native interface. These features of the web experience are supported, with more to come:
– Sign in (with 1Password support) or create an account
– Browse popular, highly rated and most anticipated films (including our official list of the Top 250 Narrative Features)
– Log films with date, rating, review and tags
– View film info (including cast & crew, popular lists and reviews) and rate, like, watchlist or mark as watched
– View (and filter) your activity feed
– Read and comment on reviews and lists
– Create and edit lists
– View member profiles including films, reviews, diary entries, tags, stats and more
– Follow members to see their activity in your feed
– Filter and sort collections of films based on specific criteria
– Search for films, content and people
– Edit your profile settings
Our app offers account upgrades as follows:
– Upgrade to 1 Year of Letterboxd Pro or Patron
– Pro tier adds annual and all-time stats pages based on your account activity, advanced activity and streaming service filters (including the option to pick and filter by the streaming services you subscribe to, powered by JustWatch.com), list cloning and removes third-party ads.
– Patron tier provides all the benefits of Pro, plus a profile backdrop taken from the first of your four favorite films (if available), a listing on the Patrons page of our website and early access to new features.
– Payment is charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm purchase and your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for a renewal up to 24 hours before the end of each current period, at the same annual fee.
– You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewals in the App Store app following purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We welcome your feedback regarding Letterboxd for iOS. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.5.4
– Adds the film’s rank in our official Top 250 (plus a link to the full list) to the screen of all eligible films
– Fixes a visual bug on the cast/crew screen that was causing minor distress to the higher-ups
– Fixes a bug where tapping a diary entry in Activity would open the film instead of the entry
– Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 12+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
iOS 12.1 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (9th Generation), iPad (9th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (6th Generation), iPad mini (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
What’s the point of becoming a part of Film community where you can’t comment or share your view ?..... please help me with this my id is @film_freakk
Please add a feature using which i can and some notes to my movie like what i liked about that movie, dialogues that i liked
Get me a chat option and I’m leaving Facebook for good.
Sometimes you are in the mood to watch only movies of certain language; especially if you’re bilingual and want to enjoy something in your native language.
I think along with genres, a language filter would really help.
Totally adore this app but it’s been terribly glitchy for the past month or so. Keeps logging me out, and when it’s logged in the app gets really really slow and unusable.
Thank you for understanding the love of movies, and creating something to help us remember and cherish them always
Every time I delete a log and the logged doesn’t get deleted and it shows a error. Keeps happening every time. Please fix the bug.
Place to share there love for movies
Nice way to keep a log of your movie or series watches.
Needs an improvement to have a separate category for Series with individual seasons. Currently, it lists Series as Films.
Interesting app with simple and beautiful interface. Thanks team.
App is good but why the f do I have to tap the three dots on top to rate a movie? Why can’t I rate it on the page itself like IMDb??
I recently installed Letterboxd on my iPhone 7 Plus. It’s giving me error messages saying - ‘error loading, Unauthorised request’. I like be this website but it’s giving me a bad time. Pls help!
I fervently hoped this app will allow me to find users who rated movies like me. Sorry, no such luck! How else can I depend on other's reviews? Useless!
This was probably more awaited than Christopher Nolan's DUNKIRK.