SITREP is a tactical mapping tool designed to maximize situational awareness and operational readiness.
Conceived by senior leaders from the U.S. Special Operations Forces (SOF) community, SITREP allows for rapid data collection and streamlined report generation. SITREP is the first mapping tool that empowers the concept of Every Soldier a Sensor. The intuitive interface enables discreet, real time recon to boost effectiveness in the field. SITREP augments the standard functionality of data capture and storage with all the tools needed for Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responder operations.
SITREP Defining Features
- Team Sharing - Real time data sharing between users subscribed to the same team.
- BFT Location Sharing - Real time team member location tracking.
- Secure Comms - Secure text/voice comms between team members.
- Integrated DOD symbol library - Annotate any point of interest with MIL-STD 2525 library.
- Rapid Symbol Builder - Select symbol type and update with appropriate IFF/Observation/Conditions in seconds.
- Easy drop pins - Mark points of interest with long press on the map, Mark button, and Voice recognition pin drop.
- SALUTE Report - Simple entry SALUTE report takes the hassle out of paperwork.
- Sketch mode - Add handwritten annotations, notes, diagrams to any point of interest or map feature.
- Photo tagging - Append photos to any location
- Audio pin - Quickly create an audio annotation pin with location and vital specs for quick recon without being slowed by data entry.
- Night vision mode - Convert to red screen for night vision optics.
- Coordinate Systems - MGRS, UTM, USNG, and Cartesian.
- Augmented Reality - View your inputted points of interest overlaid on a live A/R viewer.
Developed and field tested by SOF operators throughout the special operations community.
- Youtube video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcuyDZ_JanBIceH01bdHwQ?view_as=subscriber
- SITREP Support Page: http://www.obscurityllc.com/support.html
Available Subscription Add-ons:
Teams: share data in real-time through the cloud.
Teams + Blue Force Tracking (BFT): BFT adds team chat and live team member tracking
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period the full price shown above
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- A separate end-user license agreement is required for each team data sharing user. See apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html for details
– Any unused portion of any free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
What's New in Version 3.3
- Fixed Crash for devices running iOS 11 or 12
- Enhanced A/R functionality with distance and azimuth displayed for objects observed in A/R viewer
- Support for an introductory list of Military Task symbols
- New map screenshot feature with timestamp and SITREP menu symbols removed
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)