2+ Million users already enjoy StepsApp.
StepsApp turns your iPhone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go.
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Workouts with GPS tracking
• Active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors – also change the app icon
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• More Daily goals & Notifications
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Now with Apple Watch workouts with GPS tracking.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Also change the App Icon
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp...
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker to form a habit of walking, running, hiking
and weight loss.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer
What's New in Version 5.4.0
- You can now get a reminder to stand up and move, if you’ve been sitting too much recently.
- Accessibility improvements
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
- StepsApp 5.4.0 is the last update for iOS 9. You can continue using StepsApp on iOS 9, however we strongly recommend to update to the latest version of iOS, so you can get the most out of StepsApp.
If you enjoy StepsApp, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store?
We’d greatly appreciate it. #EveryStepsCounts