Tackle apraxia and aphasia head-on with a powerful speech therapy app that uses video to help people speak again. Stroke survivor, family member, or speech therapist? Get an app that can help you overcome the frustration and helplessness.
- Trust an evidence-based speech therapy app designed by experts
- Get a versatile tool that gives you unlimited hours of use
- Motivate practice and help build confidence and independence
- Get an app that’s perfect for both home and clinical settings
- Interact with professionally produced VAST* video
- Use e-mailed reports and customisability to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy programme
- All with no subscriptions, so you have access for as long as you need it
* What is VAST? Video-Assisted Speech Therapy: innovative video technology that uses mouth movements, sounds, and other cues to help people speak in unison.
** SEE IT IN ACTION – download Apraxia Therapy Lite for FREE today! **
"Apraxia Therapy brings the VAST programme to clinicians and home users in an app that’s easy to use, customise, and record progress." - Suzanne Redmond, MA, CCC-SLP, Stroke Comeback Center
GET RESULTS YOU CAN HEAR. HERE’S HOW IT WORKS.
1) Enter a responsive experience with high-quality videos produced by SpeakinMotion.
2) Watch the video model’s mouth movements.
3) Listen, tap along in rhythm, and speak in unison.
4) Repeat as the audio fades out, using the video to keep speech going strong.
5) Speak alone with only visual support.
6) Work through 3 different speeds and varying difficulty levels so your experience is at the right pace.
7) With practice and the app’s gentle guidance, you can begin to speak fluently.
THE BEST PART? Your speech is recorded automatically and played for self-assessment – and you can quickly and simply save these recordings through e-mail to share with your therapist or family.
It takes practice to change the brain – and that’s how we can help.
GET EVERY FEATURE YOU NEED IN ONE APP.
- 110 conversational phrases, 60 long words, and 5 automatic sequences in one package
- Videos that include functional everyday greetings, expressions, and more
- The ability for users to hear their own fluent speech
- Great for mild, moderate, or severe aphasia, apraxia, or autism
- Use the same tools at home as are used in therapy
- Adjustable difficulty, speed, and many more options for a personalised experience
- Designed with adults in mind but easy enough for children to use, with a little help
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
YOU CAN DO THIS. Imagine a stroke survivor with limited speech recording “I love you” and sending it to the people who matter most in their lives. There’s hope. Download and start now.
** Get started right now – or try it for FREE with Apraxia Therapy Lite. **
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Get the right one for you at http://tactustherapy.com/apps
What's New in Version 1.07
- fix some bugs that users who had updated to iOS 12 were experiencing
Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 7.0 or later
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)