It really helps me focus and I have been meaning to buy the full version. Worth the money imo
Do you get distracted easily? Do you find yourself procrastinating on your phone when you should be looking at your books? StudyBreak helps you overcome both these problems!
StudyBreak exists to help you improve your studying by cutting out distractions. It's simple: you choose the studyBreak ratio you want, start the timer and put your phone down. If you pick up your phone before your study period is over, you get an alert telling you to get back to work. When you've studied the set amount of time, you get an alert letting you know it's time to take a break. That means it's also great for those who study too long and forget to take breaks at regular intervals.
StudyBreak automatically tracks your study-break intervals so you don't have to. Maybe you want to work for longer than the set time? Or cut one of your breaks short? Just hit the timer button and StudyBreak will tally the extra break time so you can take a longer break later.
Extra features include:
- Background Mode. App works just as well in the background, so all you have to think about is getting work done.
- Today Widget. Start or stop study sessions right from your lock screen.
- Apple Watch App. If you have an Apple Watch, the Watch app is a great companion because it means you can use the app and only touch your phone when you're on a break.
- Stats page to keep track of how efficiently you study and how many hours you study daily
- Colourful timers indicating how efficient your study time is. Green if you meet your goals & red if you don't.
- Reminders. Set alarms to remind you when to start studying or to let you know if you won't complete your study goals for the day by a given time.
- Add study time manually or edit previously recorded study time.
- Export data. Export your data as a csv file so you can graph it or statistically analyse it, in order to get the best out of your study time
Go on, allow studyBreak to help you stay focused and better achieve your study goals!
**Please note that this app contains In App Purchases, including auto-renewing subscriptions of various lengths; monthly, quarterly and annual. Each subscription offers the aforementioned premium features for its entire duration.
As with all auto-renewing subscriptions, subscription will continue to automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase and charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Additionally, there is a one-off purchase option that provides unlimited access to all the above features indefinitely.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 4.1.4
- Bug fixes
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 or later
iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SESecondGen, iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad ProFourthGen, iPad ProFourthGenCellular, iPad ProSecondGen, iPad ProSecondGenCellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4
I have been using this app for a while. I loved the subject hours graph, but it is not working anymore in new version with dark mode. That graph is not showing any stat. Can you please fix it?
Hey i downloaded the app mainly because i wanted to manage the app from my watch but could not control the feature from the watch as the app is not available for downaload on the watch please do look into the matter ! Other wise the app is great
I’ve been using this app for quite some time. It’s an excellent app.
However the messed up timer issue hasn’t been resolved even in the lastest 3.1.13 version.
I have been using this app for a while now. It’s a full 5 star app.. but after the current update.. the app’s timer isn’t working well. It’s showing random values. The minutes are moving very fast. I hope you fix the issue quick.
A great app for those who can’t focus properly. One can know how much time he has given to study.
Very helpful app