Tracking your parcels has never been easier and fun. Find My Parcels app will help you to track all major couriers such as FedEx,UPS,USPS, TNT,DHL, EMS, China Post, Hong Kong Post, Aramex, Canada Post, Korea Post, DPD, Collect+, Royal Mail and many more. It currently supports more than 300 couriers. When you enter a tracking number, program will automatically determine the courier and will help you to easily track your parcel. You may also track your parcels by using bar code scanner right in the app.
Find My Parcels also respects your device language and regional settings. For example if your language is set to French, when you track parcel from CanadaPost, you will get status updates in French.
Thanks to its linguistic framework, Find My Parcels app will show relevant icon for every status of your parcel. You will get a better glimpse of your parcels quickly and intuitively. If courier( FedEx, UPS etc.) supports, you will also know estimated delivery date of your package. Besides every status of your package, you can see the location, sender, receiver and other details of your parcel. You can easily share the details of your parcel by AirDrop, SMS, Email, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.
We love your feedback. If you have any question or feedback or just want to say hi, please contact us by using our website or email
- If you want to track more than 3 parcels and want to use features like notifications and portal access, you need to purchase the premium subscription.
- If you purchase premium subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription will automatically renew every year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time of your purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Current price for the premium subscription is $2.99 per year, and may vary from country to country.
What's New in Version 2.0.10
- iOS 13 improvements
- Text size is increased for main list
- Analytics framework is removed. App size is also decreased because of this.
- Amazon tracking is fixed. In order to track your Amazon packages, you must paste the tracking link from the email Amazon sent you.
- HepsiJET added.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 or later
iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish