The He Reads Truth app is a Bible-reading tool designed for men — to meet men where they are and encourage them to read God’s Word daily.
- New gorgeous, user-friendly layout and design
- Full-text Bible in multiple translations
- Bible-reading plans, with new content added daily & full-access, monthly auto-renewable subscription available
- Ability to highlight, bookmark, share, and take notes as you read
- User accounts allow you to customize your experience and keep your notes and highlights safe
- Real-time commenting that syncs with the He Reads Truth web site
- Beautiful, shareable images featuring content from the daily readings
- Free, downloadable lock screens for your phone (an excellent tool for Scripture memorization!)
- Customizable notifications to remind you to read Truth at your ideal time of day
- Free "Bible In A Year" reading plan that tracks your progress as you go
- Bible search function
- Settings for font size, preferred Bible translation, red letter function, and dark mode
He Reads Truth exists to help men become who we were made to be, by doing what we were made to do, by the power and provision God has given us to do it, for the glory of Jesus Christ.
About the Monthly Subscription
He Reads Truth's Monthly Subscription is an auto-renewing subscription which will renew automatically each month, unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged upon purchase. The subscription can be managed or cancelled at any time through the user's iTunes Account settings. Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account within 24 hours before the end of the current period and the renewal charge will be your monthly charge. The He Reads Truth Monthly Subscription provides access to all Reading Plans during an active subscription, and He Reads Truth reserves the right to curate plans at will.
Learn more online at hereadstruth.com.
What's New in Version 3.34
Fixed red lettering issues in Bible
Removed Apple sign in from appearing when logged out
Guest user: Fixed account creation after signing in as a guest
Fixed restore purchases feature
Tap to Mark as Read button now functions correctly
Fixed Bible highlighting bug
She Reads Truth, LLC
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 12.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad ProFifthGen, iPad ProFifthGenCellular, iPad ProThirdGen, iPad ProThirdGenCellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)