Recognized by Forbes, CNN, The Telegraph, The Independent and more! MoneyWiz is the ULTIMATE finance management application loved by thousands! We have it all:
• worldwide online banking support with automatic transaction categorization and access to over 16,000 banks in over 50 countries,
• crypto, forex and stock trading investment accounts with automatic trades sync,
• cross-platform sync with native apps for your desktop and mobile,
• manual transaction entry & bank statement import for those who prefer to do manual bookkeeping,
• powerful budgets, transaction scheduling, financial forecasts and reporting,
• translated into more than 20 languages, support for all world currencies, multi-level custom categories, and so much more with over 600 features!
MoneyWiz is often referred to as the “go-to” application by our customers.
Tired of comparing finance applications? Exporting data from one app to another to find the perfect one?
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers, MoneyWiz truly is the final destination for everyone seeking to organize their finances. Launch it, grab a beverage of your choice and start actually enjoying working with your finances!
HOT OFF THE PRESS! CRYPTO SUPPORT!
Our latest release includes support for forex and crypto-currencies. MoneyWiz is now the first finance-management application to fully support crypto-currencies trading on top of an already powerful feature set. You’re now able to see your entire portfolio, latest prices and your current net worth - all in one beautifully organized workspace!
SO HOW EXACTLY DO WE MAKE FINANCE MANAGEMENT EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE?
YOUR DATA COMES TO YOU!
With the Online Banking feature you don’t need to enter data manually (but you can!). Just connect to one of the thousands of banks we support and relax while MoneyWiz downloads and automatically categorizes transactions from your checking, credit card, savings, investment, forex and crypto accounts! On top of that, MoneyWiz uses proprietary AI algorithms to learn from your changes, so the more you use it the better auto-categorization becomes!
Not a fan of automatic online sync? Need to transfer data from another app? We’ve got you covered! You can still enter manual transactions with ease as well as import your transactions in form of CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX and MT940 files!
CROSS-DEVICE SYNC THAT WORKS
You can use our amazing SYNCbits syncing service to ensure that you have your data with you at all times, on all devices! It allows for offline use too, and automatically detects internet connection to sync any changes made while offline.
YOUR DATA STAYS YOURS
Your local data also can be locked down with a PIN code (supported by fingerprint or facial authentication).
DEDICATED SUPPORT TEAM
Our support team is one of the most frequently mentioned compliments customers leave in the application reviews - and we couldn’t be prouder!
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
We do not impose a limit on the number of accounts, budgets, regular or scheduled transactions you can create in MoneyWiz. However, you will need the MoneyWiz Premium subscription if you wish to sync other devices via SYNCbits and/or use the Online Banking feature. The subscription costs $5.99 per month, or $59.99 per year. A one month trial is available for the yearly subscription.
Your subscriptions will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 3.7.2
* Fixed an incompatible browser alert for some online banking connections
* Fixed a bug related to budgets with forecasted transactions in different currency than the budget
* Fixed an issue with QFX files import
* Fixed an issue with CSV files import
* Fixed a sync issue affecting the number of shares of a holding
* Fixed a bug where a whitespace in the SYNCbits password will cause 'Invalid credentials' error at sign in
* Fixed an issue where swiping on a budget and tapping the "+" button will not give the proper types of transactions in the subsequent screen
* Fixed a minor issue where Budgets section was inconsistent with the Accounts section in terms of UI